Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pretty Colors And Other Exploits

Jiji is cute, thus she must be interpreted via Photoshop.

In this picture, she knowingly taunts you with her meek bow, that gives the slight hint that she has been having mischievous exploits elsewhere in the house. Suspicion arises, but exceptional cuteness allays any apprehensions.



Sorry I haven't posted much stuff lately- I can't show any of it for the most part, I've been really slammed as well. Forgive me!

Update: Jiji approves!

15 comments:

M. R Darbyshire said...

3 of my heroes are Jiji, Dumb Dumb Duck, and Kali.

Vincent Waller said...

Great stuff and getting better all the time!

David Gale said...

That's Photoshop? Dang!
I really like the neat head shape on Jiji.

MrGoodson2 said...

I think you just moved straight into shape for these. I really dig them. Rememebring photos of JiJi, it's a great display of memory how you nailed the cat color.

Nico said...

Kali saw me completely melt when she gave me the print-out of this Jiji drawing. testify!

also, hahaha, that Maude is so wonky and weird that it is fantastic on so many levels.

Kali Fontecchio said...

Oh, you guys. Blushhhh.


Imma let you finish Nico but first, that cheese melted so well today.

Hi-o!

Niki said...

Jiji's about to strike right?

Kali Fontecchio said...

She's displaying playful naughtiness haha.

Nico said...

Imma let you finish Kali, but foist I gotsta say that cheese, goddam that shit melted so good, bitch, damn imma mouth is waterin yo

Joey Lee said...

Your colors always slay me. Great designs!

thomas said...

That's a kute kat. That half mask gives her an air of myzz-teery.

Trevor Thompson said...

I forgive you! =P

Kali Fontecchio said...

Great Job Guys!

Cody Be said...

you're kyoot and so is your kiki

Kristen McCabe said...

Jiji is so cute, I like the portrait you did of her. I also like the Devo Jiji in the top left corner. hahahaa! It makes me laugh everytime i see it. Oh Jiji-vo!