Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Garden Hues





Update! I put this booty one up for sale on my Etsy store! It's one of my favs too! T_T
A few of the drawings from the last post inked and colored with markers. I love markers, they're so fun!

Can you believe it was one year ago today that I posted my first Dumb Dumb Duck drawing? Time flies!

The top photo is inspired by a photograph I got off of Nico's wonderful blog Double Takes! If you haven't been you should check it out!

Did you know I will love you forever times a THOUSAND if you go here and get something?

12 comments:

patrick sevc said...

ahh, the headphones one is the most gorgeous, breath-taking thing I've ever seen!

Emily said...

Beautiful work, here, Kali :)

Kali Fontecchio said...

Ah thanks! I kind of like the colors I used too :)

RooniMan said...

Man, why can't anything today, from cartoons to kids books, have this gorgous color, let alone decent design.

Nico said...

phat cool dope tight sweeeeeeet markers & inks!

happy Birthday dumb-dumb!

Nico said...

Your art is beautiful.. and so are you. <3

Kali Fontecchio said...

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

M. R Darbyshire said...

Happy B-Day, DDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damon said...

nice very cool

Tim DeMoor said...

Wow, these are fantastic! I can't for the life of me figure out how you blend markers so well.

Pedro Vargas said...

Super beautiful as always!! Great natural colors everywhere!! so MESMERIZING! I wish I had your color sense! Lovin' these girls!!

Allyn said...

the girl with the headphones has hair like autumn! really beautiful =D