Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Boo Boo Day!




Too bad Boo Boo Day only comes around once a year! Actually, I lie, it's really V-Day. As you can see, we presented each other with Boo Boos by complete coincidence. This happened once before a couple of years ago with Popeye, but John and I are on the same wavelength, I suppose. Mine is a replica, whilst his is an original of this cuddly, lovable, stubby Hanna Barbera character.

This is from a month ago, Mike took this at his cartoon/film palace, an ode to Buster!


Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
kalifontecchio.etsy.com

12 comments:

Austin Papageorge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ZackWallenfang.com said...

Very beautiful. Both of them! Thanks for sharing.

Vincent Waller said...

Ahhh you're both so sweet I just lost three teeth.
Nice work both.

Guillermo Biasini said...

The second Boo Boo is quite awesome. I Like it.

RooniMan said...

Horray for Boo Boo Day!!

Trevor Thompson said...

Yaay! That was fun! Happy Boo Boo Day you guys!

-jjmm- said...

oh girl, I admire you so much

Shawn Dickinson said...

nice!

Geneva said...

Adorable, both of them. :) Happy BooBoo Day to you, too! (A day late. Happy President's Day, now, I suppose).

The Jerk said...

AAAAGGHH! A want that porkpie hat! cute booboo drawing too!

MrGoodson2 said...

Was they guy who did BooBoo's voice the same guy that did Droopy?

Kali Fontecchio said...

Don Messick, but no, he did not do Droopy's voice. I don't know who did Droopy....