Thursday, June 10, 2010

Drawndrink

Went to a "Drink n Draw" for the first time a week ago. Here are some of the drunken doodles, plus some phone doodles I did on the computer in the same style. The white drawings I drew in a sketchbook my old pal Wade made me himself! So it's a completely custom little book. Thanks Wade!








This fine drawing below is by Ellis Goodson, I requested he draw my favorite move, the Rear Naked!


UPDATE!
First come first serve! The next three people that purchase something off my Etsy store (if you spend more than 10 dollars) gets a FREEEEEEE Vash poster!
I have only THREE 11in by 17in posters of my VASH the Stampede portrait up for grabs. That was all that was made, so be sure to get one!!!!

13 comments:

MrGoodson2 said...

Awesome! Someone will actually see a drawing of mine now that it's on your site.
Watched Volume 1 of Trigun last night. Those are charming stories.
I like seeing all the moleskin book sketches. The thing you make look easy gives a lot of people fits. Drawing those same two guys in the black suits exactly on model again.

These drawings are mostly direct-ink-to-paper people! All bow to Kali!

jenningspiper said...

I love drink and draw, you should let me know next time you are going and I shall meet you there.

RooniMan said...

Groovy.

Kali Fontecchio said...

Yer sweet Ellis! Keep renting Trigun you'll like the whole thing I think!

Lauren!!! Fer sure! I'll let you know next time I go!

Amanda H. said...

Cool, one of those Final Fantasy black mages :P

Roberto Severino said...

I wish I was old enough to drink legally so I could go to one of those "Drink n Draw" events. I've always wondered what I would draw if I was under the influence of alcohol. What was it like? I sure hope you didn't get any hangovers.

Kali Fontecchio said...

It was fun!

Austin Papageorge said...

I see you drew Vivi from Final Fantasy IX (or just a black mage).

Well if it's any interest to you, it will be on Playstation Network next week so you can download it to a Plastation 3 or a Playstation Portable, for $10. Announced just after this was posted in fact.

Nico said...

Haha the Serling caricatures are great! yay Kali <3
I look so annoyed at you in the drawing of us!

Kali Fontecchio said...

Austin: I f I had a PS3 I would!

Nico: Aren't you always annoyed at me? :p

Austin Papageorge said...

Oh yeah Kali, if you have the original Playstation disc, you could play it on a PS3, too.

Mitch K said...

I love the mermaid! :D

Flávio said...

my congratulations
I hope we can keep in touch

I really liked the pictures


=D