Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Common Mallow & Drive-Thru Confessions

Here is my piece for the upcoming Girls Drawin Girls book! We all had to choose a plant of some kind to inspire us, I chose the simple Common Mallow.

I never posted this, but here is a pilot Nico made that I helped out on for Channel 101, enjoy!

Also...here's a Garbage Pail Kids style birthday card I made!

And hey! I'm in an art show for YO GABBA GABBA at Meltdown in Hollywood next week with some super cool people! CHECK IT OUT YO!!!!

5 comments:

Sandra Rivas said...

Oh wow! Your Common Mallow piece is amazing!!

And the Drive-Thru Confessions is hilarious as well!

MrGoodson2 said...

Drive-Thru Confessions is a super strong concept. I think re submission is in order with new material. Maybe use any notes that came back with it.
Dig your Girl art. Meltdown is such a hotbed of cool stuff lately . I've been thinking of going to one of the Nerdist shows.

Kali Fontecchio said...

Thanks Sandra and Ellis!

We have another pilot this month we are submitting!!!!!

Xavier Yabut said...

I really like your illustrations and sense of design! Great work!

Sean Worsham said...

I love seeing your work grow Kali. All the directions you've taken it are inspirational!