Monday, January 16, 2012

S'Marvelous

Going through a bit of an Audrey Hepburn phase...can you tell? :p


The three below I donated to the Qpop Thailand Flood Relief Fundraiser. I think two of them are still for sale. I'll let you know when there's a link for these!

These ones below, however ARE for sale on my Etsy, which you can buy HERE! :D


Marker and ink on a pink scalloped card mounted on pretty pretty gold glitter paper. Basically all my current obsessions all in one package: Audrey, gold glitter, and pink. :p

Shane Glines took this photo- thanks! Check out his tumblr if you haven't already!

Hi.

6 comments:

Salomon Fenix said...

Looks nice this paints

David Gale said...

Those are friggin' great!

Niki said...

It looks like you have giant paper glasses on! It looks cute, like a tiny doll.

Paulina lata said...

Nice retro cartoon :)

Humaun Kabir said...

What a great post. I’m emailing this to my friends.
http://www.zapcouponcode.com/

Howard Shum said...

Nice work! You got her likeness down.