Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Hearts & Flowers & Candy & Sparkly Pink Day!

Hope you have a great day today no matter what you're doing (everyday for that matter ;) !!!



Went to the best wedding last weekend and watched Kate Freund and Rob Schrab tie the knot! Myke and I animated a small segment for their wedding with a song I helped Rob write for Kate! I'll post it once it's up online...

Here's a picture I made for the AMAZING Brent Engstrom, Garbage Pail Kids extraordinaire!

Here's a piece that is partially animated (not here) for the new Channel 101 intro sequence! Goto the screening to see it MOOOOVE! It's of the hosts/creators Rob Schrab and Dan Harmon!

A screengrab from the animated short for Kate: her parents and her!

DOODLE TIME.


13 comments:

D.J. Bryant said...

Just wanted to say I'm a big fan of your work. Love the colors. Love the faces. Love the humor. Penis-brain in the sketchbook gave me an unexpected chuckle. You're a drawing genius. Happy Valentines day!

Salomon Fenix said...

nice works

Kali Fontecchio said...

Unexpected penises are always fun :) Thanks!

Sandra Rivas said...

I love all of your doodles and pictures! I'm looking forward to the animation~

Emily said...

My jaw dropped a little. You're so talented :)

Stu Livingston said...

There's a tightness to your new stuff I really like! Super cool designs on the 2nd to last page, esp of you and Myke haha

Kali Fontecchio said...

Thanks Sandra!

My jaw dropped reading that, Emily!

Aw Stu, thanks! <3 I've gotten back into using a brush pen which I didn't use for a good while.

Mitchel P. Kennedy said...

I love love love those doodles!

Kali Fontecchio said...

Thanks Mitchel!

Roberto Severino said...

Not nearly my best work, but here are my drawings.

http://scrawnycartoons.blogspot.com/2012/03/roberto-severino.html

Eddie said that he loved them, thought they were great and full of cartoony energy. John told me my drawings are packed with life and guts. What do you think?

There's a duck character that I just started fiddling around with yesterday that I really like that's inspired by Aaron Springer's Perriwinkle character.

Aaron said...

Hi, I'm nobody.

I love everything here.

dibujador de comics gonzalez said...

you are one of mi favorite artist! great job! you should draw more comics!, by the way check my pictures and tell me your opinion.
hello from mexico!

jeffersonrogue said...

WOW,

what markers are you using to do the black and white stuff and the colors? I'm not comfortable working with markers and I'm interested in branching into ink studies.

Love your work! Bold stuff here.