Monday, October 15, 2012

Cel Paint Times

I've been trying to more lately- also there have been a lot of art shows.

You can get these on my Etsy store :)

This is for the Mad Monster Part art show at Van Eaton Galleries going on now! You can buy it online :)

This is Myke Chilian, accordion player for The Manx.

Also on my Etsy :D

Paint doodles!

I saw St. Vincent & David Byrne at the Greek Theater and it was one of the best shows EVER.

This was for the Under The Bed show at Meltdown, but it has been sold. Having no eyes is scary, for both parties.
All these paintings were created with cel vinyl paint, with the exception of the digital caricature of Annie Clark and David Byrne.

2 comments:

Zoran Taylor said...

HOLY FUCK YOU ARE INTO ST. VINCENT. AND YOU DID A WICKED COOL DRAWING OF HER. YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY PERFECT. I AM GOING TO EXPLODE.

Kliph Nesteroff said...

These are amazing.