Tuesday, February 19, 2013

BEAM ME UP!

Come check out all the Star Trek art at Qpop now 'til March 3rd! You can pick up my poster in print form!

Riker & Riker are waiting for you to come frolic with them!

ODO APPROVED!
There are so many amazing artists in the show you HAVE to come check out the show! The opening was insane- almost everyone I know in animation came out to see the show! I'm going back soon to grab all the art I want before it sells!!!

Thank you everyone who came out to support and special thanks to Qpop, Myke Chilian and Paul & Leana Rudish for making it all happen!

Here are some random doodles I did a year ago while re-watching Star Trek Deep Space Nine:



Stole these photos from Jason Anders! I created this comic-style logo out of electrical tape!
Check out this incredibly sweet article Jason Anders of Fulle Circle Stuff wrote about the show!
Panicking with my tricoder ...err iPhone.

Just a small fraction of the crowd!!!

Sweetest man alive René Auberjonois judged our costume contest!


1 comment:

Mitchel Kennedy said...

HAHAHA Riker and Riker is hilarious! Also, great glasses to go with your communications uniform!