Thursday, March 14, 2013

MY ALBUM ON KICKSTARTER!!!

HEEEEEEEEY! I've been waiting to do this a whole year- I made an ALBUM! But I need YOU specifically to help my dream come true!!! Lots of art rewards available! Please check it out!

CLICK HERE TO HELP MY DREAMS COME TRUE

This whole month I have been doing one caricature a day for all of my musical inspirations! Follow me on tumblr to see each one! Here are some of my favs so far! I'm calling it MARCH MUSIC MADNESS! Music means so much to me! You guys have no idea!!!





Be sure to tell everyone on the planet about my kickstarter! It means so much to me! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!! 

2 comments:

Jack Santiago said...

Wow, I will sure do my part!

dokan sam said...

I am very much impressed with your article and I am happy that I am associated with your site.Excellent posting, and need your tips next time.
stuart drums