Monday, December 9, 2013

Mickey Mouse Shorts!

I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy; character designing for the new Mickey Mouse Shorts by Paul Rudish (and on Popeye for Genndy Tartakovsky which you can't see). Here is a selection of drawings I did for the Mickey Mouse Shorts that have aired so far!!!

Emmy award winning "Croissant de Triomphe":
"Croissant de Triomphe" 
"Croissant de Triomphe"

"Croissant de Triomphe"

"Croissant de Triomphe"

"Croissant de Triomphe"

"Croissant de Triomphe"

"Croissant de Triomphe"

"Croissant de Triomphe"

"Croissant de Triomphe"

"Croissant de Triomphe"

"No Service"

"Yodelberg" Aaron Springer's board is in the bottom left corner.

"New York Weenie"

"New York Weenie" Aaron Springer's board in the upper left hand corner.

"New York Weenie"

"Tokyo Go"

"Tokyo Go"

"Tokyo Go"

"Stayin' Cool"

"Stayin' Cool"

"Stayin' Cool"

"Stayin' Cool"

"Stayin' Cool"

"Ghoul Friend"

"Panda-monium"

"Panda-monium"

"Panda-monium"

"Bad Ear Day"

"Bad Ear Day"

"Bad Ear Day" 
"Bad Ear Day" 
"Dog Show"

"Dog Show"

"Dog Show"

"Dog Show"

"'O Sole Minnie"

"'O Sole Minnie"

"'O Sole Minnie"

"Potatoland"

"Potatoland"

"Potatoland"
I'll post more once they air!!! I will also make a post soon with art from a Yo! Gabba Gabba short I did, and some stuff from Rick & Morty.

8 comments:

Roberto Severino said...

Excellent job! I'm so happy that they got someone so talented and skilled as you to help with the designs and stuff.

rossco soletrain said...

thank you for sharing!!! they are fucking dope.

Hobo Divine said...

Love your work Kali!

dave roman said...

Amazing stuff!

dave roman said...

Amazing stuff! So much energy and fun.

Israel Oliveira dos Santos said...

Incredible = D !

Bob Lilly said...

I just watched all of the Mickey shorts and saw your name in the credits. These are brilliant and you can be proud to be involved. I am in awe.

Bob Lilly said...

I just watched all of the Mickey shorts and saw your name in the credits. These are brilliant and you can be proud to be involved. I am in awe.